Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
A Simple Belief

We believe maintaining a clean and healthy environment should be effortless.

We believe each of us should take part in providing a cleaner and healthier environment around us.

We believe in harnessing what the sun has to offer us.

We believe green, eco-friendly, nano-technology is the future to push for cleaner and healthier world.

We believe our future is here.

 

Our path in building a cleaner world in the 21st Century. 

 

In modern society, various harmful substances invisible to the human eye constantly threaten our daily life.

  • Sick house syndrome caused by building materials
  • In-hospital infections caused by pathogenic bacteria and viruses
  • Automobile exhaust gases
  • Various carcinogens that pollute the atmosphere
  • Indoor airborne bacteria harmful to the human organism
  • Mold in the bathroom and the toilet
  • Escherichia coli and avian influenza
  • etc…

 

When consumers buy commercial cleaning products, we expect them to do one thing: clean! We use a wide array of scents, soaps, detergents, bleaching agents, softeners, scourers, polishes, and specialized cleaners for our interior environment (ie. bathrooms, glass, drains, and ovens) to keep our homes sparkling and sweet-smelling. But while the chemicals in cleaners foam, bleach, and disinfect to make our dishes, bathtubs and countertops gleaming and germ-free, many also contribute to indoor air pollution, are poisonous if ingested, and can be harmful if inhaled or touched.

 

In fact, some cleaners are among the most toxic products found in the home.

 

  • 10% - of cleaning products were responsible for nearly of all toxic exposures reported to U.S. Poison Control Centers in 2000
  • 206,636 - total number of calls
  • 120,434 - exposures involved children under six

 

Corrosive chemicals can cause severe burns on eyes, skin and, if ingested, on the throat and esophagus. Ingredients with high acute toxicity include chlorine bleach and ammonia, which produce fumes that are highly irritating to eyes, nose, throat and lungs. These two chemicals pose an added threat in that they can react with each other or other chemicals to form lung-damaging gases. Combining products that contain chlorine and ammonia or ammonia and lye (in some oven cleaners) produces chloramine gases, while chlorine combined with acids forms toxic chlorine gas.

 

Other ingredients in cleaners may have low acute toxicity but contribute to long-term health effects, such as cancer or hormone disruption. Some all-purpose cleaners contain the sudsing agents diethanolamine (DEA) and triethanolamine (TEA). When these substances come into contact with nitrites, often present as undisclosed preservatives or contaminants, they react to form nitrosamines - carcinogens that readily penetrate the skin.

 

After bubbly cleaning liquids disappear down our drains, they are treated along with sewage and other waste water at municipal treatment plants, then discharged into nearby waterways. Most ingredients in chemical cleaners break down into harmless substances during treatment or soon afterward. Others, however, do not, threatening water quality or fish and other wildlife. In a May 2002 study of contaminants in stream water samples across the country, the U.S. Geological Survey found persistent detergent metabolites in 69% of streams tested. Sixty-six percent contained disinfectants. 

 

When it comes to cleaners, the consumer has little to go on beyond the warning labels that manufacturers are required to put on their products. The labels DANGER, WARNING and POISON give only a very general idea about the seriousness of the unknown substances a product contains. In fact, a New York Poison Control Center study found that 85 percent of product warning labels are inadequate.

 

These warnings apply only to a product’s immediate health effects; they don’t illuminate what happens when we use them over a long period of time. If you’re using common household cleaning products, you’re likely to encounter the following chemicals (among many others), and the following effects, while cleaning:

 

  • Chlorinated phenols found in toilet bowl cleaners are toxic to respiratory and circulatory systems.
  • Diethylene glycol found in window cleaners depresses the nervous system.
  • Phenols found in disinfectants are toxic to respiratory and circulatory systems.
  • Nonylphenol ethoxylate, a common surfactant (detergent) found in laundry detergents and all-purpose cleaners, is banned in Europe; it has been shown to biodegradeslowly into even more toxic compounds.
  • Formaldehyde found in spray and wick deodorizers is a respiratory irritant and suspected carcinogen.
  • Petroleum solvents in floor cleaners damage mucous membranes.
  • Perchloroethylene, a spot remover, causes liver and kidney damage.
  • Butyl cellosolve, common in all-purpose, window and other types of cleaners, damages bone marrow, the nervous system, kidneys and the liver. The list could fill a book. And it’s a book that would include thousands of other chemicals — some so dangerous that they’re found on lists of chemicals associated with Superfund toxic waste sites and in the toxins section of the U.S. Clean Air and Water Acts.

 

 

What's possible now?

 

The principle of photocatalytic reaction was to accelerate the nature’s cleaning and purifying process using light as energy. Discovered in 1960’s, Dr. Fujishima of Japan found titanium metal, after irradiated by light, could break water molecule into oxygen and hydrogen gas. By restructuring titanium dioxide particles in nano-scale, a number of new physical and chemical properties were discovered. One of these newfound effects was photocatalytic oxidation which accelerated the formation of hydroxyl radical, one of the strongest oxidizing agents created by nature.

 

Using energy found in the UV light, photocatalyst titanium dioxide could breakdown numerous organic substances such as oil grime and hydrocarbons from car exhaust and industrial smog, volatile organic compounds found in various building materials and furniture, organic growth such as fungus and mildew. In addition to its photocatalytic oxidation effect, titanium dioxide coating also exhibited hydrophilic property (or high water-affinity) which titanium dioxide coating attracted water moist in the air to form an invisible film of water. This thin film of water allowed the substrate to be anti-static so the coated surface could be easily cleaned by rinse of water.

 

For years, titanium dioxide was used in many commodity products such as paint, cosmetics, sun blocks, and etc. It is a safe and stable substance commonly found in our lives. Numerous applications have been developed from utilizing photocatalytic reaction. Therefore, TiO2 used as photocatalyst is physically and chemically safe, the US certified it as a food additive in 1968 and Japan did in 1983. It is now used widely in making white chocolates and functional cosmetics, including lipsticks. The Food Analysis Center of Japan Food Research Laboratories and Mitsubishi Chemical Safety Institute Ltd. demonstrated its safety through skin simulating tests and acute oral toxicity test.

 

Call us right now for these concerns! (800) 884-8202      

 

Interior Protective Clear Coating including:

  • Indoor Air Purification
  • Deodorization
  • Prevention against Sick Building Syndrome
  • Prevention against Allergies

 

Exterior Protective Coating including:

  • Self-cleaning
  • UV degradation protection
  • Environmental corrosion protection

 

Touch-Point Application for Bacteria and Mould Control including:

  • Protects interior traffic surfaces and high-use areas
  • Prevents bacteria and mould from living and breeding
  • Clears pathogens, VOCs, NOx and SOx from the air

 

 

Our clients include:

  • Office buildings
  • Cold storage facilities
  • Metal buildings
  • Retail outlets
  • Supermarkets
  • Restaurants
  • Bars
  • Hotels, Casinos
  • Schools (especially day care, kindergarten, elementary schools)
  • Hospitals, medical clinics
  • Nursing homes
  • Private homes

 

 

Together we can live in a cleaner, healthier world!

 



 

Give us a call! Right Now! (800) 884-8202

Our office

23535 Palomino Dr #218,
Diamond Bar, CA 91765

Toll Free: (800) 884-8202
Monday-Friday 8-5pm
(office visit is by appointment only)

Get invited to our next event